The North East and Goulburn Valley Waste and Resource Recovery Groups are proud to be supporting twelve (12) councils and alpine resorts in the Hume region with a regional collaborative Request for Tender for waste and recycling services, as part of the ‘Resource Recovery Collective – Hume’.
The Request for Tender includes the collection, transport and processing/disposal of commingled recycling, glass, food organics and garden organics (FOGO), and general waste.
In line with the Victorian Government’s circular economy policy, this initiative seeks to support the Hume region to;
- Embrace the principles of a circular economy to achieve strong environmental and economic outcomes.
- Remain at the forefront of waste management innovation and service delivery.
- Achieve best outcomes for people and communities.
Tenderers are invited to submit a response for one or multiple Participants and service components.
Information regarding this Request for Tender, including the Tender Document package and supporting material is available at https://www.eprocure.com.au/rrch/
Any questions regarding this tender must be directed to the Tender Coordinator via the Questions and Answers Forum on the eProcure eTendering portal.
Request for Tender opens 11am (AEST) Monday 6 June 2022 and closes at 4pm Monday 1 August 2022.
Councils and alpine resorts participating in this Request for Tender include;
- Alpine Shire Council
- Benalla Rural City Council
- Falls Creek Alpine Resort Management Board
- Lake Mountain Alpine Resort
- Mansfield Shire Council
- Mitchell Shire Council
- Moira Shire Council
- Murrindindi Shire Council
- Greater Shepparton City Council
- Strathbogie Shire Council
- Towong Shire Council
- Rural City of Wangaratta.
Please note, from 1 July 2022 the Waste & Resource Recovery Groups will transfer to Recycling Victoria and this website will be re-directed. Information regarding the Resource Recovery Collective – Hume will continue to be available via eProcure and the participating councils and alpine resort websites.